Why join us?
As a paraplanner at Integrated Paraplanning your work life balance will be truly valued, your potential genuinely nurtured and your ambitions fully supported. We are looking for exceptional Paraplanners who share the cultural values of our business: integrity above all else, quality in all that we do and a drive to improve. But more than that, we’d like to work with people who can help us shape our exciting small business which is poised for rapid growth. Would you like to help us realise our ambition of reinventing what paraplanning is and how it is done, and to enjoy the ride along the way?
What we’d like from you:
- Qualifications ranging from Diploma to Advanced Diploma or Chartered Status
- Experience ranging from 2 years plus
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high quality work
- A desire to be more than just a researcher or report writer, to shape your own role to suit your skills, interests and potential (IT, HR, team leader, marketing, sales, business development, social media, external comms)
- A genuinely positive, can do, solutions focussed outlook
What we’ll do for you:
- We’ll pay you between £38,000 and £45,000 depending on qualifications, experience and anything else you might be able to bring to the business
- We’ll pay the right candidates a £1,000 signing bonus (terms apply)*
- We’ll pay you an annual bonus which truly reflects your contribution to the growth of our business
- We’ll sign you up for private health care
- We’ll be more flexible than any other employer you’ve ever had (the following list is not exhaustive but you’ll get the idea)
- Work from our central Bristol office or work from home, it’s up to you
- Go to the gym in the middle of the day if that works for you
- Start work as early as you like and be finished by 3pm (we don’t mind when you work so long as you get the work done)
- Work full time during term time and part time during school holidays
*signing bonus is applicable for direct candidates only. No bonus will be paid to candidates put forward by a recruitment consultant.
Please send your cv with a brief summary of ‘why you’ to: email@example.com